Amla is probably the best solution to many of your health issues, be it respiratory problem, diabetes, jaundice, acidity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease or even weight gain. Amla is an answer to all these problems. Thinking of going to the market and adding amla to your diet, already?
- Simply, eat amla everyday first thing in the morning or make a glass of juice and drink it to keep constipation, acidity and diabetes at bay. Who knew that all those dreaded medicine could be replaced by just one fruit!
- Amla removes all the toxins from your body, improves haemoglobin and red blood count.
- Daily consumption of the fruit or powder strengthens your immune system and fights anaemia.
- Amla helps in brain development and rejuvenation of brain cells. Not only a strong body but also a strong mind.
- The diseases termed as chronic in medical books like diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases can be dusted away just by consuming amla.
AMLA FOR HAIR
Amla doesn’t only bless your skin but hair too. Wondering how? Well, Vitamin C is something that is something that is miraculous in itself and amla is rich in Vitamin C. Also, it has all the necessary fatty acids that strengthen and nourish hair follicles.
- Just like for your skin adding amla in your diet as fruit or juice helps in making your hair long, strong and beautiful. Time for to add it to your diet already.
- Ditch your shampoo and wash your hair with amla instead. Simply boil dried amla with reetha and shikakai in plain water for 10-15 minutes and wash your hair with this mixture to avoid damaging and gifting your hair with all the good stuffs.
- Massage your scalp with amla oil to keep dandruff at bay, sound sleep and strong hair follicles. In no time would your hair will be ready to be flaunted.
- Make a paste of amla apply it on your scalp and hair leave it for an hour so to add the extra shine and smoothness to your hair.
- Struggling with dandruff that won’t just budge no matter what you do; mix amla juice with lemon juice apply it to your scalp leave it for an hour and your relationship with dandruff is sure to come to a happy end.
- Just use amla paste and it would act as natural dye and guess what you don’t need to worry about ammonia.
It is time to hit the market and buy a lot of amla and add it your diet, skin regime and hair regime.